Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Today marked the beginning of my second-to-last week of interning. I can't believe how fast it has gone. As my last day approaches, I'm starting to look forward to going home to Ohio. I haven't been home for longer than a few days since December, so it will be nice to catch up with my old friends from high school and spend some much-needed time with family. Until then, I'm just trying to enjoy my last days here in the city.




Occasion: Work
What I'm wearing: J.Crew Outlet ruffle tee, Jodi Arnold for the Limited skirt, Macy's pearl-drop earrings, Vintage ring via Talk of the Town (gifted), Essie Fiji nail polish

Yesterday was Sunday, so I painted my nails and tried out my new Essie polish. Overall, I think I like the color. Its lighter than what I usually wear, but its growing on me. Its already chipping a little, so OPI will probably remain my favorite because of how long it tends to hold up. I feel so-so about this outfit; its kind of plain. I feel like these last two weeks I need to bust out some trendier outfits since this is New York City, after all. We will see what I can come up with...


2 comments:

Melissa said...

While i'm a huuuge fan of simple-chic, I think for your last few days in NY you should go all out!
:)

aliciafashionista said...

What a fantastic work outfit! I recently tried out a lighter shade of polish too and yes, it definitely takes some getting used to :)