Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feels Like Brand New

Just a real quick post of my outfit today since I already posted earlier about my jacket dilemma. I have been sticking to lots of dresses and skirts for work since its so hot, and I never know when I'm going to be running errands around the city. Today I walked about a mile and a half total on my little shopping spree- thats a decent amount of time outside in this warm, warm weather. Thankfully, I was prepared in a breezy skirt and tank, paired with flat sandals.




Occasion: work
What I'm wearing: Old Navy tank, American Apparel skirt, Fossil necklace, J.Crew Outlet belt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target sandals

Lately, I have been trying to utilize things from my closet I don't normally wear. For instance, the yellow top I wore last week hadn't seen daylight in over a year. Today I decided to bust out this necklace which also hasn't been worn in quite some time. Frankly, I kind of had forgotten I owned it. Paired with a belt that also doesn't get much use, it felt like I had on a brand new outfit. I'm definitely going to need to go through all of my accessories before the 30 for 30 challenge starts to make sure I'm using all of them to their full potential. I'm starting to get really excited for the challenge; its one more reason I'm looking forward to going home!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What you're doing now is what I'm going to have to do once the 30 for 30 is over... utilize things in my closet I don't normally wear. Such a scary thought!

I love this outfit on you. It's simple but girly and very functional for your errand running. Two thumbs up!