Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Duplicates

I'm exhausted. I had to work later than usual today and am trying to get a few things done before the boyfriend's arrival tomorrow (oh, how I love laundry day). Its been a big adjustment for me getting used to an 8-hour work day...I feel like such a grown-up. Today was a rainy one in New York City. Note to self: definitely need to invest in a new, fuctioning umbrella before school starts up again.





Occasion: Work
What I'm wearing: Target tank dress, Gap cardigan, H&M scarf, Forever 21 metallic belt, self-made earrings, J.Crew metallic grey flats (not pictured)

Unlike my dorm, the room I sit in at work is FREEZING. Hence, the third picture. Pretty much everyday I have to pack a cardigan or blazer, and since it matched well today I thought I would include it in pictures. This dress is so comfortable; I also have it in black. I am so guilty of buying things in duplicates if I like the fit. Frankly, I wish I would have bought this cardigan in more colors as well. You can never have enough of a good thing, right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of that scarf...wow so pretty!! :)