Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Starting the Day Off Right

I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. After such a great weekend, the last thing I really wanted was to go back to work. So to perk myself up, I decided to bust out a pretty dress and my new J.Crew flats. Plus, I made a quick stop at Cafe Metro for an iced coffee. Cute outfit + coffee= starting the day off right.



Excuse this ridiculously awful photography...I had to get a shot of the whole outfit including the shoes

Occasion: Work
What I'm wearing: Love 21 dress, J.Crew flats, Forever 21 necklace, Forever 21 pearl earrings


I've worn this dress before, but I think the accessories make it look completely different this time around. I have been waiting for an opportunity to wear this collar necklace I got at Forever 21 a few weeks ago, and I think it goes great with these shoes. I will use any excuse to wear these flats...I love them! Nothing like a new pair of pretty shoes to brighten your day!

3 comments:

Jillians104 said...

i love the necklace!

Best Foot Forward said...

haha you can borrow it starting in September, roomie!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Such a great dress, the pattern is great!

Daisy Dayz Home