Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 24- Bad Luck

Ever since the beginning of summer, my family has been experiencing a streak of bad luck. It started with the drive from hell to the beach, followed by my dad getting in an accident on the way to pick me up from NYC which resulted in my aunt and uncle having to come bail us both out so I could move out on time. We have also had quite a variety of household appliances decide to give out on us lately, from microwaves to fans to dishwashers, etc. The latest incident? My laptop died last night. My dad is currently on vacation with some friends (and our boat died today...imagine that), so it won't be looked at until at least Monday. I'm praying it can be fixed. At the very least, I hope I can get all of my pictures and documents off my hard drive. Grrrrr, I hate technology. So sorry if posting is a little sporadic until Monday; I'm working with a really slow desktop computer right now.

day 24

IMG_1558
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 top, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Merona sandals via Target, H&M scarf, Forever 21 bangles, Vintage earrings, Bag via Steinmart

Today was spent working on my NYC scrapbook, getting my eyebrows waxed, and browsing around at the mall. And boy, had I forgotten how expensive my waxing place is. I have got to find a new place because its kind of sad when I spend more on my eyebrows than I do on my haircut. Okay, well I'm off to the movies with my friend Julie. We are seeing Going the Distance. I'll let you guys know if its any good tomorrow :)

1 comment:

No Guilt Fashion said...

Yikes! That is a string of bad luck. I hope fall brings better circumstances for you. Enjoy the movie!!!
www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com