Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Dreaming of Fall

There is something about Friday that just makes me want to put on my most casual, comfy outfit. And today was no exception. I stayed up late last night chatting with my girlfriends, so this morning I was not in the mood to get fancy for class.

September 24, 2010 004

September 24, 2010 014

September 24, 2010 022
What I'm wearing: Target shirt, J.Crew boyfriend jeans, Merona sandals via Target, Vintage pocketwatch necklace, Vintage earrings, Bag via Steinmart

I desperately need cooler weather to come our way because 1. I'm sick of sweating while walking to class and 2. these sandals REALLY need to be retired for the season. They seem to have not left my feet since I bought them, and it's about time they got a break. Plus, my new gray cowboy boots are calling my name from the closet. Rumor has it that next week the temperature is supposed to get down into the 60s which is great news. So excited for Fall! Well I'm headed off to dinner and a movie with the boyfriend. We are seeing The Town which I'm excited for because I love me some Ben Affleck. I hope everyone has a good weekend! Make sure to check back in on Sunday because I'm starting a new little challenge, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I saw this outfit in the first picture and thought it was dressy for class. Then I read that it isn't dressy for you. There must be some sort of outfit difference between an engineering school and a school with fashion majors.

At work now you can even almost tell all the engineering females compared to the HR,admin, non-engineering females.