Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little Hiatus

Hey everybody! Just stopping in to say I'm taking a little hiatus from blogging this weekend to celebrate my cousin getting married tomorrow! With my laptop broken and feeling like I have reached the end of my creativity for this 30 for 30 challenge, it seems like the perfect time to step back and regroup while enjoying some time with family. No outfit picture today, but I promise to post lots of pictures on Sunday with a little wedding recap. The weather doesn't look like its going to cooperate, so I have had to do a little editing to the original outfit I had planned. But no worries- I promise I'm sticking to my 30 items! I hope everyone has a great weekend (and I'm super jealous of all of you who are in NYC enjoying Fashion's Night Out tonight!)

No comments: