Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 18- Cool and Breezy

I actually tried on a different outfit this morning but decided to save it for tomorrow. I have a fun weekend ahead, so I figured a cute outfit would be in order. Tomorrow afternoon I'm attending a housewarming party and then having a little date night with the boyfriend before he heads back to school for work training. Sunday my family is going boating in Kentucky to celebrate Labor Day. I haven't been on the boat all summer, so I'm definitely excited for that. Do you have any fun plans for the holiday weekend?

day 18Align Center

September 3, 2010 008

September 3, 2010 014
What I'm wearing: Gap dress, Target scarf, Merona sandals via Target, Thrifted belt, Forever 21 earrings

Its cool and breezy today, which makes me long for Fall even more. I'm so excited to start pulling out my leather boots and thick scarves. I like a nice lightweight summer scarf like the one I'm wearing today, but nothing compares to a cozy, knitted one. Well while my creative juices are flowing, I'm going to go start my NYC scrapbook before I have to head to work. Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm really enjoying watching your challenge. All your outfits are youthful, fun and creative. You're oh so talented.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

No Guilt Fashion said...

I love the color of that dress, and the scarf looks fabulous against the blue too.
www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com