Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

These Boots Weren't Made For Walking

Lesson of the week: be careful what you wish for. Last week, I whined and whined about how hot it was outside. Now it won't stop raining, and the temperature has dropped 30 degrees. Yiiiikes. Where is the Fall I was envisioning, the one with sunshine and pretty falling leaves? Granted, this chilly weather did give me an excuse to layer up with the cardigan from my Forgotten Five.

September 28, 2010 039

September 28, 2010 037
What I'm wearing: The Limited cardigan (item #2 from forgotten five), Old Navy long-sleeved tee, Old Navy jeans, Ciao Bella boots, Forever 21 belt, Kate Spade outlet tote

Yes, I'm wearing the same jeans I wore yesterday. This will probably happen a lot now that school is back in; don't judge. I never thought I liked Old Navy jeans, but I tried these on while I was in New York, and they are surprisingly comfortable and fit pretty well. The best part? A $15 price tag. These boots on the other hand? Not as comfortable as I remember. My school's campus is rather large, so a typical day of class involves a lot of walking, which resulted in a blister on the back of my right foot. Next time I wear these, I will remember to load up on the band-aids first. Well time for homework so I can watch Glee tonight. Who else is super pumped for the Britney episode?

4 comments:

Jillians104 said...

I thought of you today while I was walking to class IN THE COLD RAIN! I can't help but feel that you are somewhat responsible, lol

Alex P! said...

You always have really cute poses in all of your pics!!

20 YORK STREET said...

Fifteen quids? WOW! I love your outfit, it looks comfy yet professional!

besos,

ML
20 YORK STREET

Aubrey Anne said...

This is my favorite outfit I've ever seen on you! So cute! I love fall!