Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 5- Days 21 through 25

week 5 part 1
week 5 part 2

I've been feeling really under the weather today; I think I might have some sort of stomach bug or something. Since I didn't take any outfit pictures today (I laid on the couch eating saltine crackers and watching season 1 of Dexter in sweats), I thought I would post an overview of this past week of the 30 for 30 challenge. I can't believe how far I am already, but I am definitely looking forward to being able to wear items outside of the 30 I chose. So far there are three items that still haven't been worn; clearly those weren't the best choices- but hey, I've learned from it. This challenge has been a real eye opener to what I can do with the closet I already have. I'm hoping to be posting regularly again tomorrow...I'm ready to finish up this challenge, and I only have five days to go!

No comments: