Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comfy and College-y


September 29, 2010 012

September 29, 2010 008
What I'm wearing: J.Crew wrap sweatshirt, Victoria's Secret PINK tee, J.Crew "hipslung" jeans (Outlets, 2008), Sperrys boat shoes, Thrifted scarf (worn as headband, item #3 of forgotten five), Vintage clock necklace, Steinmart bag

Am I in love with today's outfit? No. But hey, that happens sometimes. I had an interview this morning where I had to dress like a grown-up, and when it was over, I really just wanted to put on some comfy, college-esque clothing. I've had these jeans for awhile, so they are the kind of jeans that are nicely broken-in and faded. Perfect for a day like today. I also realize that Sperrys aren't the most fashionable things in the world, but they are perfectly suited for long walks to class. On a completely separate note, I'm proud to share I took some of these pictures in front of other people today using a self-timer and didn't get totally embarrassed. I'm making progress!

1 comment:

Viktoria said...

Sometimes comfy is the way to go! That wrap sweatshirt looks so cozy!