Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The 30 For 30 Finish Line

August 9, 2010 006Day 2Day 3
day 4day 5day 6day 7
day 8testday 10
day 11day 12 take 2day 13day 14day 15day 16day 17day 18day 19day 20day 21day 22day 23day 24day 25day 26day 27day 28day 29day 30

Phewwww, I'm finally finished with my 30 for 30 challenge! Here is a little breakdown for you:
Most worn item: Gap jeans, followed by my American Apparel navy skirt
Items not worn at all: THREE! What was I thinking?
Favorite outfits: Days 6, 10, 12, 15, 19
Least favorite outfits: 5, 7, 26

Do you have a favorite? I would love to get some reader feedback from this challenge. You guys have been absolutely awesome, and I can't thank Kendi enough for mentioning me on her blog and getting a lot of you to follow me and see me complete this challenge. This challenge has made me realize that sometimes its easier to limit yourself to just a few items to let your creativity truly come through. I would never have come up with an outfit like days 12 or 17 without this challenge forcing me to think outside the box. Mostly, I'm just really glad I got up the courage to try this challenge When Kendi did her first 30 for 30 challenge, I thought it was so cool but something I could never do. Now I'm proud to call myself an accomplished 30-for-30er! Thanks for following me and supporting this little blog :)



7 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello....I cant even pick a favorite outfit..I love them all...good for you for completing the challenge.....Im not so sure I could do it....but I bet you are right...too many choices....things can get really hard to chose from:)

Congrats!!

Have a Fantastic Day!!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

JB said...

Congrats on finishing your 30-for-30! My favorites are probably 12 and 23, although all of your outfits are adorable. :)

elizabethashleyphoto said...

Congrats on finishing! You did a great job!

I love 9 and 14, but my favorite of all is 27. Love the lavender and cream together!

The Suburb Experiment said...

My favorites are 17, 18, 19, and 27. Very cute!

Jenn

Melissa said...

WOOO HOOOO! You are done and isn't it amazing!? I really actually like them all but 17 and 26 stuck out to me as extra lovely.

Great job m'dear!

Camla said...

Good job! You are a very stylish girl and it was fun to see how you mixed it up. Looking forward to your fall outfits.

Colleen said...

I think 30, 26, and 19 are my favorites. Not sure which order.

I'm glad you stuck it out. I really wanted to quit around day 15 of my challenge. My toughest part seemed to be remembering if I wore a combo before.
Also I was glad to do it because my favorite outfits were the ones outside my comfort zone and at the end of the challenge.

(I'm going to make a challenge. I came up with it at work yesterday. I just need to figure out how to make a banner... look for it in a couple days.)