Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 30- Finally Finished!

Guess what today is? The final day of my 30 for 30 challenge! Its been a long one, but I've finally made it through. I'm proud that I stuck it out, even on the days when I felt like I had zero creativity left in me. I only lasted exactly 30 days without shopping, but I still consider that an accomplishment. I'm super excited to wear clothes outside of my 30 items, especially just in time for the beginning of school and this Fall season.

day 30

EVERYTHING (may 2010-sept 2010) 577
Occasion: Welcome Week events at my university
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 ruffle tank, American Apparel skirt, Merona sandals via Target, Vintage pocketwatch necklace, Urban Outfitters earrings

I had been avoiding this combination throughout the challenge because I wore almost the exact same thing earlier this summer, but I finally gave in. I figured I may as well end the challenge with my MVP item, the navy American Apparel skirt. I have worn this thing to death since I bought it in July. I was much happier with how today's pictures turned out (special thanks to the boyfriend!). Its going to take a little while to settle into my school routine and figure out when will be best to take my pictures (umm 8AM classes...not exactly sure how great I'm going to look for those). Also, look for an overall 30 for 30 recap either tonight (after Glee, of course. Any other Gleeks out there?) or tomorrow. I'm kind of excited to see all 30 looks together and pick out my favorites :)

No comments: