Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 27- A Busy, Busy Bee

Quick, quick post tonight. There was a bit of a change in plans so I have been running around like a busy bee trying to get everything packed up for the big move to my apartment. Although today has been a little crazy, I'm starting to get really excited to move in and see all of my friends from school. I will be without a laptop until at least Friday, so I apologize in advance if outfit posts are a little sporadic the rest of the week.

day 27

IMG_1654
Occasion: Doctors appointment, shopping at the outlets, & packing
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet tee, J.Crew outlet cardigan, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Merona sandals via Target, Vintage pocketwatch necklace, Urban Outfitters earrings

I needed a relatively simple outfit for dressing and undressing at the doctors and in dressing rooms while shopping. Despite its simplicity, I actually really like this outfit. I ended up having a very successful trip to the outlets; I'm pretty much all finished with fall/back-to-school shopping. And I officially have an obsession with boots. 3 of my last 4 shoe purchases over the past few months have been some sort of boot. I think I officially need to be cut off from shoe shopping. Or maybe just shopping in general?

No comments: