Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Recap

I'M FINALLY IN NEW YORK CITY! But before I get to that, I wanted to do a little vacation recap. To kick-off the beginning of summer, my family and I went to Myrtle Beach for a week. It was an eventuful, hectic, but fun week. Lets start with the car ride:
-7:00 AM- a tire goes rolling past the side of our car and we realize OH SHIT that's our tire that just popped off the RV (yes we are Midwestern hillbillies that have an RV and go camping)
-11:30 AM-the tire finally gets fixed but at this point we have overheated the car and the air conditioning is broken
-6:30 PM- 7 sweaty hours later, we are almost there until this happens:

Somehow we completely shredded our tire only a few miles away from our destination. It was just one of those car rides where literally everything went wrong. But thankfully we made it there without getting in any accidents or anyone getting hurt. I spent the rest of the week at the beach reading and working on my non-existent tan.



Jodi Picoult's House Rules. It was good, I would recommend it!

It was really nice to be able to spend some quality time with my family before heading to New York for two months. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip!


No comments: