Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Hour

This morning I wasn't sure about this outfit, but after the fact, I'm so glad I chose something airy and light because I ran A LOT of errands for work today. In 90+ degree weather.




Occasion: Work and dinner with friends
What I'm wearing: Target tank dress, Forever 21 necklace, self-made bracelets, Isaac Mizrahi for Target gladiator sandals

Today was definitely one of the more stressful days I have had at work. I thought I was lost several times while running my errands, and it was not a good feeling. I'm starting to understand why people go get cocktails and unwind after work. My under-21 PG version of happy hour tonight included water (with crystal light to jazz it up a bit), apple rice cakes with crunchy peanut butter, and this week's episode of The Hills (Kristen is such a bitch...and I love it!) followed by The City (Whitney Port is the ONE famous person I am dying to see this summer). Not as fun as a fruity drink, but it will have to do for now. One more day of work until the weekend! The agenda for the weekend=
- shopping on Saturday--hitting up Banana Republic and Gap to look for some shorts and possibly checking out the Forever 21 that is opening in Times Square tomorrow
- exploring Soho...I discovered its only a subway stop away when I went there for the first time today so I'm excited to check out the area more
- finally hitting up the NYU gym
-frozen yogurt to reward myself for surviving my first week of interning in this crazy city!

I'll try to take some good pictures on my adventures around the city and keep you posted :)


1 comment:

Jillians104 said...

I'm so jealous!! Can I please move in with you? haha You better put up some pictures soon!