Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Blank Canvas


Occasion: Second day of work
What I'm wearing: Gap dress (2008), thrifted belt, Forever 21 necklace

Isaac Mizrahi for Target sandals

Excuse my awful photography (like how you can see the dresser in the edge of the picture), I'm still trying to get used to the whole self-timer thing. Plus it was early if you can't tell by my facial expression. This was what I wore for day two of work. This dress is one of my favorite versatile pieces in my wardrobe and has gotten a lot of wear over the past two years. I have a lot of solid dresses like this because they make a great canvas for accessorizing and are very easy to remix. I have had these sandals for over two years now, and they are amazing. They match everything and are super comfortable. Target brought back a similar version this year, probably because the originals were so popular. Well I'm off to pick out my outfit for tomorrow and head to bed. This whole working-girl thing is wearing me out!

No comments: