Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mixing Prints

The weather in New York has been amazing today. It is the first day since I got here that I have been able to get ready for work without breaking a sweat, which was a very nice change. Today at work I got to do a little bit of styling with the senior designer so the clothes could be presented to the head of the company. It was cool to get to do some hands-on work with the garments, and I'm so glad that my supervisor actually values my opinion and lets me give my input.



Occasion: Work
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 top, H&M jacket, H&M skinny pants, vintage earrings via Talk of the Town, Gap ballet flats (not pictured)

Today was even so cool out, I was able to wear a jacket to and from work. I don't usually mix prints, but I thought I would give it a try since its a big trend right now. I like how this turned out. Nothing else too exciting happened today...I'm just looking forward to the holiday weekend, although I'm a little bummed I'm going to be missing my little cousin's 5th birthday bash. He's such a cutie. Anybody have any big plans for July 4th?


No comments: