Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

No Better Time Than the Present

I have been reading personal style blogs for about two years now, and I really admire how so many women are putting their style/themselves out there everyday. Now its my turn. I have been wanting to do this for a long time now, but it has taken a lot of courage to convince myself to post my own style pictures on the internet. But I have decided, what better time than the present? So here are my first outfit photos...



Occasion: Dinner and a walk on the pier in Myrtle Beach

What I'm wearing: J.Crew tank, American Apparel skirt, thrifted belt via Valley Thrift (Cincinnati), Banana Republic sandals (outlet), vintage necklace, Coach wristlet






Earrings from Urban Outfitters

This is one of my go-to outfits for casual outings that call for something a little nicer than jeans. I'm thinking about buying this skirt in black or navy as well. I have definitely gotten my use out of this green one and could use more bottoms in my wardrobe. Hopefully there will be more outfit posts to come, although that means I'm going to have to get the hang of the whole self-timer thing.

No comments: