Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

30 for 30: Link Love from the Sidelines

Image via

As you've probably figured out by now, I've decided to sit out this round of the 30x30 challenge. After participating twice in 2010 (seen here and here), I decided I need a little bit of a break. But that doesn't mean that I'm not still keeping up with all the remixers out there who were brave enough to give it a try. The link list of remixers is HUGE, so I'm slowly trying to work my way through it. The 30x30 is such a great way to find new blogs and connect with amazing bloggers with similar interests. Here are some of the great posts I found this week:

-The remix master herself, Kendi, shows how to work multiple bright colors at once. She puts my wardrobe of black and gray to shame.
-Linley of Dwelling and Telling is another person who could teach me a thing or two about color. She wore bright red pants and completely rocked them! She was also featured over at KendiEveryday explaining why she remixes.
-Kelley from The Eclectic Owl shows us how easy it is to mix patterns in the same color family.
-Betsy from Miss B Gets Dressed looks fabulous with her scarf, jacket, and blogger bun combo. Plus she has some great advice via Snappy Casual about piling on the accessories for a more unique look.
-Keira from A Pretty Penny looks so cozy but cute in her cocoon sweater. Plus, I'm super jealous of her dressform; I really, really want one for myself!

I found all of these bloggers (minus Kendi) through the last two 30x30 challenges and am really excited to see them working their remix magic again. I'm also really excited to find a bunch of new amazing bloggers through this round of the 30x30. Keep up the good work, ladies!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Linda W said...

We are missing you this time around, but it is nice to know that you are following and cheering along!

The Auspicious Life