Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simple Math

BFF-1

BFF-2
What I'm wearing: Loft sweater, Polo RL outlet tee, Loft Outlet jeans, Ciao Bella boots via DSW, Handmade necklace

The equation I'm living by right now: Nasty weather+ bitter cold= warmth and comfort are first priority. Its ridiculously cold here; I'm already mentally prepping myself for the long walk to my evening class tonight. I was hoping classes would get canceled today, but no such luck. I miss the days when I lived at home and drove everywhere. Living on a big campus is great for getting exercise, but it really has its downside in the winter. Today I layered up with the thickest sweater I could find in my closet. A pretty boring outfit, but I tried to liven it up a little with one of my handmade necklaces. I made this one over winter break, but today is the first time I've actually worn it. Here is a closeup of it (taken for my Etsy shop, which unfortunately is still nonexistent):

20110104_32
On a positive note, although my Etsy shop isn't up and running yet, I HAVE been consistently making things for it. I love cozying up on the weekends when its too cold to leave the house and just crafting my little heart out while watching a movie. My latest venture? A bracelet that's a hodgepodge of buttons and bows. I can't wait to share it with you guys :)

4 comments:

Siena in Style said...

The necklace is fabulous!!
Im doing the 30 for 30 challenge you can have a look;)
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

I've been dressing by the same equation... makes for not the most exciting outfits ever, but what can you do?

Fun necklace though! Looking forward to seeing your bracelet...

Viktoria said...

Pretty necklace! Can't wait to see what you put in your store :)

Anonymous said...

Love your necklace! Get the shop up soon! :)