Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally...

BFF-3

BFF-2
What I'm wearing: Old Navy jacket, Forever 21 striped sweatshirt, Gap tee, Loft Outlet jeans, Sperrys, Forever 21 scarf, Urban Outfitters earrings, Mondani bag via Steinmart

Outdoor pictures! So exciting! I talked the boyfriend into taking a few snaps while we were on our way to a meeting yesterday right before the sun was about to set. This weather is such a tease; it feels so great outside, but I know it's not here to stay. Next week it's going back down to the 30's with a possibility of SNOW. Not okay after the gorgeous days we've had this week. I've had this printed scarf/striped sweatshirt combo in mind for awhile now. It's a pretty casual look, but it was great for a laid-back Thursday evening. And it was even warm enough to forgo the heavy winter coat and wear my favorite jacket from Fall. Yay for warm weather!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for warm weather, indeed!!
I am a fan of casual but cute outfits like this! Love the scarf!

Sara Louise said...

agreed- cute scarf! And I like that bag as well, I've been trying to get something similar that is big enough to hold my school books