Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Let's Unwind

thread
Image via WeHeartIt

A weekend with absolutely no obligations couldn't have come at a better time. This past week, I had three midterms, a paper, and countless meetings. After realizing that there was absolutely nothing on my calendar, I declared this an "unwind" weekend. I couldn't be happier to get caught up on sleep and relaxation. Here's what's on my non-agenda:
-blueberry pancakes (need I say more?)
-finally catching up on all the fashion magazines that have been sitting on my desk for weeks
-painting my nails...they've been majorly neglected lately
-downloading some new music to make working out a little more bearable
-watching The Romantics which I've been excited to see ever since I heard J.Crew did all of the wardrobing. And it doesn't hurt that Josh Duhamel is HOT.
-baking some yummy baked goods from the Hungry Girl cookbooks
-a laidback girl's night with some friends
-getting crafty to get ready for the official Etsy shop launch
-naps, naps, and more naps!

Come Sunday, I'll probably have to give in and do some homework and apply for an internship or two. But until then, I'm enjoying a weekend of pure relaxation. What are your plans (or non-plans) for the weekend?

5 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Joining Etsy? Cool, I love it! Have a great weekend.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Kent State fashion students chosen to show at China Fashion Week
My Vintage Handbag Line

Carrie said...

That sounds like a lovely weekend!

If you're looking for some new music, especially something good to work out to, you should check out Karate Coyote. They're awesome and Columbus-based. Great music & good live shows (I just saw them again last night!)

Anik Milk said...

I looked throgh your blog and realy enjoyed it! You look so kind and cute!
Have you already watch the film? What do you think of it?:)

I'm your new follower and will be glad to have you following me. http://anikmilk.blogspot.com/

Breton Bay said...

I love the HG cookbooks! what a great post, makes me excited about weekends! love your remixing!

Linley said...

that sounds like a perfect non-agenda! i too found some time this weekend to catch up on my magazine reading!