Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Date Night

BFF 1

BFF-2

BFF-3
What I'm wearing: Anthropologie cardigan, J.Crew painter tee, Loft Outlet jeans, Aldo boots, Forever 21 necklace

BFF-4
{The fashion section at the Book Loft}

Last night, the boyfriend took me out on a date to celebrate Valentine's day. We don't take the holiday too seriously, so we opted for a casual dinner and a trip to German Village to visit the Book Loft. The Book Loft is a discount book store that is made up of 30+ rooms of books. It's like a huge maze of books (you could easily get lost) covering pretty much any subject you can think of. The fashion section was obviously my favorite. We'd never been to the Book Loft before, so it was a fun way to wrap up our night out. I'd been wanting to wear my new Anthropologie cardigan for awhile now, but I wasn't quite sure how/when to wear it. I knew date night was a great excuse to finally try it out. I ended up pairing it with one of the J.Crew tees I got for Christmas, and I really like how it turned out. Later in the evening, I came home and did a quick wardrobe change for the Valentine's party my roommates and I were throwing. Look for a post all about the party tomorrow!

No comments: