Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Target's Go International dress collection

So who else is beyond excited for the launch of Target's Go International dress collection? They will be bringing back dresses from almost all of their past designer collaborations! I'm a big fan of the Go International lines; its a great way for ladies on a budget to get "designer" clothes at a price we can afford. I believe the collection is set to drop on March 13. This is the day before my finals start, but no worries--I will most definitely be taking a quick trip to Target that day and calling it a "study break". Here are the dresses I have my eye on:

Target Rodarte
Rodarte for Target: I STALKED this dress my whole winter break last year and could not find my size ANYWHERE. So happy I'm going to get a second chance to buy it!

Target Thakoon 2
Thakoon for Target

Target Thakoon 1
Thakoon for Target

Target Tracy Feith
Tracy Feith for Target
*all images via FabSugar

Which one is your favorite? I'm determined to get my hands on that Rodarte printed dress...it was love at first sight! Now if only they would bring back those fabulous Cynthia Vincent wedges as well. Wouldn't that be a match made in heaven?!?

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am super excited for this collection as well!

Beth said...

I hope you have luck this time around finding that dress...I love the print on it...I think the wedges would complete the look...love you babe!
P.S. I think you are rubbing off on me...haha.