Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Wish I Had Something Awkward and Awesome To Say...

BFF-1

BFF-2

BFF-3
What I'm wearing: Button-down (free from internship), Old Navy skinny jeans, Ciao Bella boots via DSW, Chicos flower pin (gift), Forever 21 belt

Keeping it short and sweet today, folks. I was going to do my first ever Awkward and Awesome Thursday post, but frankly I'm too tired and don't really have any good ideas right now. So go check out Sydney's version instead. After all, she is the one who started the whole thing. Plus, she's adorable and has amazing style. So while you go do that, I think I'll go take a nap. Nighty night...

4 comments:

Viktoria said...

Love the colors... and that pin!

Stacey Kay said...

That little pin makes the outfit!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Win free stuff! Fantastic fashion blog giveaways
My Vintage Handbag Line

aliciafashionista said...

Oooh I have a pin just like this in my challenge, will have to refer to this photo for inspiration :) DSW boots are the best, aren't they?

s said...

I love the big flower! I always get so nervous about pulling something like that off because I'm also pretty petite, but the way you've done it is totally simple and chic!