Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No-Brainer

I really haven't felt like myself these past few days. I think its just the realization that I'm heading home, and this little New York chapter of my life will be coming to an end. I have loved spending time in this city, and I hope I can come back again next summer. I've been busy tying up lose ends and trying to get myself packed up for the long car ride home. This morning I was feeling tired again, so I chose a no-brainer, comfy outfit.




Occasion: Work
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 top, J.Crew cowboy jeans (2007), Vintage earrings via Talk of the Town

When I'm tired and dreading work, all I want is to be comfortable. A loose top and baggy boyfriend jeans definitely fit the bill. I will be a busy bee the rest of the week, so my outfits will probably be equally low maintenance. And for all of you out there who have tagged me to answer questions, I promise I will respond as soon as I'm back home and have settled in again. Thanks for tagging me; I love having all these new blogger friends! And congratulations to everyone who is finishing up the 30 for 30...you guys inspire me! Can't wait to start next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!!! I've missed you babe!! You look gorgeous.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute cute top!