Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 13- Temptation

I think I deserve a little pat on the back because today I went to Target, the mall, and Old Navy and didn't buy a thing! My original strategy for the 30 day shopping ban was just avoiding all clothing stores and websites, but today it was unavoidable. You see, my boyfriend likes shopping almost as much as I do (and was actually half the reason we first became friends), so today we did some errands together and ended up at the mall. Trust me, it was tempting to shop, but I stayed strong. Although I do have a 30% off coupon for Gap and Banana Republic this weekend, and its going to take a lot of self-control not to use it.

day 13


August 25, 2010 008


Align Center
August 25, 2010 009
Occasion: Lunch date and errands with the boy
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet tank, Heritage 1981 Forever 21 cardigan, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Banana Republic outlet sandals, Forever 21 necklace, Coach purse (2007)

I have a not-so-secret love for Forever 21 jewelry. Its inexpensive, cute, and can take outfits to a whole different level. I think the necklace is what makes this outfit more than just a plain tank and jeans. Okay short post tonight; I'm heading to bed soon because I'm getting up early tomorrow for a little mini-road trip with the boy. Have a good night!

3 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Love your necklace as well!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

elizabethashleyphoto said...

Love this outfit, so chic!

I love Forever 21 for the jewelry also. My friend and I always run in there on lunch break and snatch up something for like $5.80 (weird pricing, ha) to make us feel instantly fabulous!

Colleen said...

I almost bought that necklace but was afraid how it'd look with an actual outfit versus holding it up at the store. Now I'm disappointed that I didn't get it.