1. Getting to hang out with my family for the first time in 2 months.
2. Spending time with these girls before we all head back to our separate schools:
3. Starting my 30 for 30 challenge (although not so excited for the shopping ban. But my bank account is definitely ready for the break)
4. AIR CONDITIONING...oh, how I've missed you. I can't wait for us to get reacquainted.
5. Getting back into a regular workout routine. Although it isn't the most enjoyable thing in the world, I feel so much better when I follow one.
6. A trip to Cedar Point! The boyfriend and I bought discount tickets in Spring, so a trip to the amusement park is in our near future. I highly recommend checking it out if you've never been!
7. Having better pictures for the blog! I am so tired of crappy lighting and self-timer pictures with my feet cut off. Mom has graciously agreed to help me out when I get home, so we can all look forward to much better pictures on Best Foot Forward. Yay!
8. Free time! After working 40-hour weeks, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. I have a feeling there is a lot of netflix, scrapbooking, library books and DIY projects coming up.
9. The Danbarry Dollar Saver Theater. After $13 dollar matinees (!) in NYC, I can't wait for $1.75 Tuesdays. I'm hoping Letters to Juliet is still there when I get home!
10. Learning to cook. Last summer, I finally stepped in the kitchen and did a little baking. Since I will be living in an apartment with a kitchen this year, it is kind of necessary that I learn to cook. If anyone has recipe/cookbook/website suggestions for healthy cooking, please let me know!