Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 9- The Weird Girl

Today I officially became the weird girl in the neighborhood who takes pictures of herself. I live right by a highway overpass and decided to take my pictures there today. I got lots of strange looks by passing cars, and even a couple honks. I now have an all-new appreciation for what other bloggers do everyday. Its kinda awkward taking pictures in public, but I like how these turned out.






What I'm wearing: Blue button-down (free from internship), H&M black skinny pants, J.Crew flats, Forever 21 belt, Vintage earrings, OPI You Don't Know Jacques nail polish

I picked up this new nail polish in NYC and finally got around to using it yesterday. I love it! I like nail polishes in dark, uncoventional shades rather than a typical cherry red or pretty pink. This one will definitely be a favorite in the fall/winter rotation. Speaking of fall, I'm starting to really look forward to heading back to school. A fresh start, football games, reuniting with friends...I can't wait!

2 comments:

No Guilt Fashion said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading from while I was on vacation last week, and I must say you are doing a great job so far on the remixing.
noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Oh yah, taking pics feels really silly haha. I HATE, and I mean haaate when people see me. That's why I have a few fav locations that I repeat.

You'd think i'd be over it by now!

I really like this outfit. Simple and chic! How are you finding the challenge so far?

Melissa