Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 4- Tried and True

Quick post tonight... I don't have much time, but I don't want to get behind on my 30 for 30! Tonight I'm heading out with some friends to celebrate their last night in town before they head back to their universities to start the school year. I still have over a month left of summer, so it feels weird to already be saying good bye to them.


Occasion: Night out with friends
What I'm wearing: Love 21 top via Forever 21, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Merona sandals via Target, Forever 21 earrings

Today was definitely the hardest time I have had so far with this 30 for 30 challenge. Its really too hot for jeans here, but after trying on what seemed like a million combination of things, I decided to go with something that made me feel comfortable. Jeans are my go-to bottom for going out, so I decided to stick with what is tried and true. Sorry for the bad picture quality; I have learned my lesson on waiting until right before dark to take my outfit pictures!

1 comment:

Sharon Lei said...

Great top. And it's great to see that you too have decided to do the 30 for 30 remix. I chickend out.. LOL.. but maybe one day I'll do it. :) Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

xx Love & Aloha