1. The Macy's 4th of July fireworks on the Hudson
2. Goofing off at FAO Schwarz with the boyfriend
4. Shopping in Soho...Uniqlo, Topshop, H&M, F21-need I say more?!
5. Forever 21 in Times Square-its truly amazing in its massiveness
6. The Strand
7. Hanging out in Washington Square eating fro-yo and reading the books I bought at the Strand
8. Date night in the Village with the boyfriend
9. Yankees game (yes, you read that correctly. I'm not the biggest baseball fan, but it was surprisingly fun)
Well there you have it. This list+interning=my summer in a nutshell. Hopefully I will get to come back again next summer when I'm 21 and can add a bunch of cool bars to that list :) For my last day of work, I wanted to dress up a little to end on a good note. Here is what I decided on:
Occasion: Last day of work
What I'm wearing: Simply Vera by Vera Wang top via Kohls (2007), H&M black skinny pants, Forever 21 necklace, Vintage earrings via Talk of the Town, J.Crew flats (not pictured)
I got a few compliments on my top today; I love when people mistake my clothes as J.Crew even when they are from somewhere like Kohls, Forever 21, or Target. Just as cute with a way smaller price tag. That, my friends, is smart shopping. I will probably be MIA until Monday since I have a 10 hour car ride tomorrow and will be spending all day Sunday getting unpacked, reorganized, and doing laundry. And guess what Monday is? The start of my 30 for 30 challenge! Get excited...I know I am!