Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 17- Chugging Along

day 17

IMG_3133
What I'm wearing: Old Navy jacket, Forever 21 button down, Gifted scarf from London, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Nine West boots, Vintage earrings

It's so nice to be getting back to my normal blogging routine. I missed not getting to take regular outfit pictures towards the end of the quarter, which seriously prolonged this 30 for 30. Most people are finishing up right about now, and I'm still chugging along at day 17. Surprisingly, I'm still feeling inspired even though its getting later in the challenge. Last time, I was pretty much freaking out at this point because I had no idea what else to do with the items I had chosen. I wore this outfit today, knowing I needed something comfortable to wear for a productive day. My day included picking up books at the library, getting my phone looked at at the Verizon store, dropping my computer off to get fixed (currently blogging using my parent's clunky old desktop...blahh), and stopping by Michael's Craft Store and JoAnn Fabrics. I love that there is a little strip mall near us that has a Michael's and a JoAnns right next to each other; it's like crafting heaven. I've been working on some fun projects with my mom, and I can't wait to show you all when we're finished!

IMG_3123

IMG_3130

1 comment:

Rin said...

This outfit is awesome!