Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 26 & 27- Comfy Chic

day 26

BFF-5

BFF-4
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 slouchy tee, Gap Always Skinny jeans, J.Crew flats, Vintage earrings, Forever 21 necklace, Forever 21 ring

I can't believe how soon Christmas is! My goal was to be done with the 30 for 30 by then, so I took some pictures of outfits I wore but never had a chance to photograph. I wore this earlier in the quarter for a study day when I wanted to be comfortable but stylish. I'm kind of in love with this slouchy top; it was one of my purchases from the huge Forever 21 in Times Square over the summer. It's baggy, yet shows the perfect amount of collarbone to look feminine. Jazz it up with some silver accessories, and you have a low-key, cute study outfit.

day 27
What I'm wearing: Gap tee, Gifted scarf, Gap Always Skinny jeans, J.Crew flats, Vintage earrings, Tiffany's bracelet (gifted)

I wore this outfit yesterday for just hanging around the house. I've been steadily getting ready for the holidays, wrapping presents and listening to the NSYNC Holiday Pandora station (it's the best!). This outfit was perfect for a day around the house, getting things finished. I'm kind of sad Christmas is so soon, because that means I'm running out of time to watch silly Christmas movies and listen to holiday music. It's always a little bit of a bummer when Christmas is over. Luckily, I still have three days left to use up my holiday cheer, which will include making Rice Krispie houses with the boyfriend tonight and forcing him to watch Christmas movies with me. How are you planning to use up the rest of your holiday spirit?

3 comments:

aliciafashionista said...

Love comfortable chic outfits and you're right, they're perfect for getting things done around the house! Enjoy your last few days of Christmas festivities :) I plan to finish up a couple presents, wrap the rest of the gifts, and do some christmas baking with the fam. Merry Christmas Kate xo

Stacey Kay said...

Cute and simple! Love that slim chain necklace.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Vintage Coat and Hat from My Grandma’s Closet

Melissa said...

I love the colour of the scarf! Very pretty!

Aren't Christmas festivities the best? Enjoy time with your boyfriend :)

Melissa