Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 29- A Holiday Celebration

day 29

BFF-1

BFF-2
What I'm wearing: Loft sweater, J.Crew dress, Gap tee, Gap tights, Kelly and Katie flats via DSW, Forever 21 belt

I hope everyone had a very merry and relaxing Christmas! I was absolutely spoiled this year with great presents, lots of food, and abundant time with family. I'll be putting together a Christmas post soon, but first I want to finish up my 30 for 30! I'm officially done but am a little behind on posting. This outfit was what I wore for my little holiday celebration with the boyfriend. We exchanged gifts (I got The Fashion File by Janie Bryant and a DIAMOND bracelet! Like I said, I was TOTALLY spoiled!!) and then planned to make a gingerbread/Rice Krispie house. Then we decided to be lazy and just made peanut butter cookies instead and hung around with my family and played board games. I'd be lying if I told you I wore this outfit the whole time though; eventually the tights started to bug me, so I took off the dress and put on jeans. I also realize after looking at these pictures that my tights were on completely crooked...oops. I guess next time I'll know to be a little more careful when I'm wearing ribbed tights where you can see the lines. Well its officially nap time; I've been up since 6:30 catching the good post-Christmas sales at the mall! Yay for my shopping ban being over!

No comments: