Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 30- The Grand Finale

day 30

BFF-1

BFF Christmas
What I'm wearing: Gap outlet turtleneck, J.Crew wool mini, Target tights, Target ankle booties, Forever 21 necklace, Forever 21 skinny belt

This is my 30th outfit and what I wore for Christmas Eve. I wore this for Christmas Eve mass and my dad's side family Christmas. I've had this outfit planned out since before the challenge even started because I knew I would want to dress up a little for Christmas Eve (I always do) and made sure to include these items for that reason. Honestly, this outfit is the main reason the turtleneck was even picked as one of my 30 items. I really like how it turned out, especially when I added my favorite Forever 21 necklace. So I finally made it; I'm finished with my second 30 for 30! It took me longer than most, but it was a lot of fun and much more successful than my first time. I'll be putting together a recap within the next few days. The best part of being finished? My shopping ban ended just in time for post-Christmas sales. Yesterday, my Mom and I hit the mall at 7:30 AM. I walked away with hunter green and maroon Hue tights which I have been wanting for forever and were on sale for $7 each, a Calvin Klein winter coat 50% off, a pair of gym shoes for $30 for work, and two calendar which were both 50% off. I think I may have done even better bargain shopping than I did on Black Friday. Nothing beats a good sale!

4 comments:

Viktoria said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! Love the last look and I'm so jealous of the J. Crew mini! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Michelle Schraudner said...

This is super cute! I love the skirt!

Alicia Lund said...

Super cute skirt - and love the necklace!! Hope you had a wonderful xmas ;)

Linda W said...

Ack. I'm so behind on reading that I missed your finale!
Great job! I love this look. The black and grey look great together and I love the addition of the skinny black belt.
Congrats on finishing!

The Auspicious Life