Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 25- My Favorite Flats

day 25

BFF-3
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 printed top, Gap Always Skinny jeans, J.Crew flats, Urban Outfitters earrings

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to a party at the end of the quarter. This top is one of those items that I think looks better in person; the way it photographs doesn't really do it justice. I bought this top right before the 30 for 30 started, so I'm excited to see what other items I can pair it with in my closet once the challenge is over. I think it will look really nice with some of my longer cardigans. Also, I'm sad to say that I am wearing these flats out. This summer I had to part with my beloved black Gap flats, and these flats have been my go-to pair ever since. So now, of course, these ones are starting to fall apart. I find that its really hard to find a pair of flats that are comfortable and don't give me blisters, so when I do find a good pair, I wear them to death. Any suggestions of brands that have comfortable but cute flats? It looks like I'm going to be shopping for some replacements soon!

3 comments:

Rin said...

I love this shirt!

I know what you mean about good shoes. I had a pair of cute sneakers that I have bought three pairs of now because I keep wearing them out and now I can't found them anymore.

Camla said...

If I love a pair of shoes, I take them to the cobbler ASAP and have toe and heel tip things put on that make them last longer. Well worth the $.

Colleen said...

I still have yet to find a pair of go to flats.