Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 15: The Half-Way Point

day 15

bff-2

bff-1
What I'm wearing: Equipment blouse via TJ Maxx, J.Crew outlet skirt, Steve Madden wedges via DSW, DIY necklace (inspired by this)

This outfit is possibly my favorite from my 30 for 30 so far. Sometimes an outfit just comes together, and it's love at first sight! This is also the blog debut for two beloved items that I acquired this summer: my Equipment blouse from TJ Maxx and my Steve Madden mary-jane wedges from DSW. The wedges are SUPER tall but still easy to walk in. I wore this outfit to my cousin's bridal shower on Saturday, and I was towering over everyone! I'm also a little obsessed with my new necklace I made as part of the craft fest my mom and I have been having. I made it in two other colors as well...it was so cheap and easy! Keep your eye out for a big DIY post coming soon with all of the projects I've been working on!

3 comments:

Rin said...

I love these shoes! Feel free to send a pair my way.

Anne said...

So cute! I think this is an absolutely fabulous summer-to-fall transition outfit - suitable for the weather, but not too summery looking. I've been on the hunt for outfits like this lately...

Looking forward to the necklace tutorial too!

Jillians104 said...

I'm just catching up on your blog and I love this outfit! Let's hang out soon?