Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cozy Sweater Weather

bff-1

bff-2

bff-3
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet sweater, Zara red jeans, Gap City Flats (sale), Earrings via the Pink Box, Kate Spade outlet tote

Fall weather is officially here which means I get to start bringing some of my new back-to-school clothes into the rotation! I found this sweater at a great price at the J.Crew Outlet a few weeks ago; I've said it once and I'll say it again: I LOVE the J.Crew Outlet! You'll definitely be seeing more of this sweater this Fall/Winter. Although I must say, as excited as I am to bring out my cozy sweaters and boots, I'm not too happy about the bitter cold weather that will soon follow. I wish the weather could just stay this way until April (minus all the rain!) Wouldn't that be nice? Also, a special thanks to Natalie for taking all of my pictures lately! That girl has my back, and I love her for it! I'm really enjoying taking pictures at different places around campus; I'm hoping to hit all of the great spots around campus before the year is over!

3 comments:

alittlepetite said...

i am seeing red jeans everywhere! looks great on you!! great outfit:)

Anne said...

Oooh, that does look like a cozy sweater. I could go for one of those about now! (Freezing my buns off and it's not even October yet. Ugh.) Looks perfect with the red jeans for fall.

Viktoria with a K said...

Yay for sweater season!! :)