Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The New Place + Fall Fashion Inspiration

It's a new school year, which also means I'm living in a new apartment. As much as I loved my room last year, I think I like my new one even better. My favorite part of moving into a new space is adding all of the little touches that make it feel uniquely mine.

room
It's a little smaller than my room last year (and don't even get me started on the closet), but I love the cozy feeling and hardwood floors.

window seat
My window seat! Cushion, blanket, little pillows, and pom poms all made by my mom and I.

clothesline
I think this is the project I was most excited about, and I love how it turned out! It was super simple; all I needed was 3M sticky hooks, clothes line, and clothespins. Such a great way to display all of my pictures and favorite quotes (all taken from pinterest)!

pots and bracelets
At first I couldn't decide how I wanted to use these DIY pots, but they ended up being a great way to display all of my bangles.

inspiration board
We all know how much I love pinterest, but nothing beats an old-fashioned real inspiration board. These are the looks/styles I'm feeling for Fall.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I think your bangles look good where you put them...another colorful bright spot in your very cute apartment. Love you.

Rin said...

Wicked cute! I'm jealous of your hardwood floors. I have awful carpeting that is rough and gross looking!