Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Third Time's a Charm

20110720_1

You didn't think I'd give up that easily, did you? If you follow me on twitter, you already know that today I continued my hunt for an Equipment blouse and was successful! It took three different TJ Maxx locations before I found my size, but I'm so happy I did! I ended up traveling uptown to the Bridgewater location, which luckily had the best selection I had seen so far. I even was able to choose between two colors! An Equipment blouse is something I've wanted for a long time, but just assumed I would never have because it was so far out of my price range. I don't normally post pictures of my shopping haul, but I was just too excited to not share this with all of you. It definitely needs a good steaming to get out all those wrinkles, but besides that, I love it!

No comments: