Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy, Indulgent, and Perfect

All three of those words describe my weekend. After a long workweek and a busy last weekend, I knew that I really needed some "me" time to relax and regroup. Here's how I spent my weekend:

20110731_3
Shoe shopping at DSW. Since the shoes I ordered last week didn't work out, I was still on the hunt for black wedges. Aren't they cute?

20110731_7
Killing time at Starbucks. My distractions? A light caramel frappuccino and the August issue of Vogue.

20110731_5
Window shopping at H&M. I really like a lot of their new arrivals, but it's getting a lot pricier!

20110731_11
Remnants of a matinee showing of Crazy, Stupid Love. There is something so nice about seeing a movie alone. It also doesn't hurt if the movie stars Ryan Gosling.

20110731_10
A stroll through Washington Square Park

20110731_13
Sunday indulgences: mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa, the August issue of Elle, and the Adjustment Bureau from Redbox. All while laying in bed, being lazy.

4 comments:

tulipstokissyouwith said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I'm jealous!

heidi said...

i LOVE going to movies by myself. this definitely sounded like a lovely weekend!

Beth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new "header". Wow, that really turned out GREAT!!

Emerald said...

Hi! Just found your blog use the Style Blogger Map. I'm from Columbus and a fellow fashion blogger. So glad I found your site!
http://sundaycrossbow.blogspot.com/