Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Rebel With A Cause

On Friday, I made a quick little trip to Cincinnati to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday. We threw him a surprise party, although I think he started to catch on a little towards the end. We aren't the best liars, but that just means we are good people, right? I felt like the rebellious teenager I never was when I lied about where I was going Friday night so I could go help set up at my aunt's house. Sneaky sneaky. I decided at the last minute to come home to Cincinnati earlier than planned, so I packed super quickly and am kind of surprised how well my outfit for the night turned out.

October 8 & 9, 2010 009
What I'm wearing: Lace sweatshirt (free from internship), Old Navy skinny jeans, H&M booties, Scarf via NYC street vendor, Forever 21 earrings & bangles

October 8 & 9, 2010 020

October 8 & 9, 2010 023
I'm wearing OPI's Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow dark green polish. Love it!

October 8 & 9, 2010 024
How cute is this cake?! (My dad's a firefighter, by the way)

Happy birthday Dad! Thanks for a great weekend at home!

6 comments:

Viktoria said...

What a beautiful lace sweatshirt! Happy birthday to your dad :) Oh, and whenever I'm in Cinncinati I make a point to seek out the nearest Skyline Chili!

Stacey Kay said...

I love this top!
I have one like it that I may have to photograph soon now.

Check out my headband giveaway courtesy of Tied Up & Tousled!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Hope said...

I love the lace top, and how you layered it with all the neutral colors. It looks very chic! I hope your dad had a good birthday. :)

aliciafashionista said...

That lace sweater is sooo beautiful! I love the colours in this outfit, it's the perfect blend of Fall neutrals :) That cake is awesome btw!

Anonymous said...

I do really like that blouse and how well everything goes with it! Lovely.

Selected Treasures said...

I LOVE that lace top!
www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/