Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bad Days and Blue Skies

I'm just going to come right out and say it. Yesterday sucked. There is really no other way to describe it. Got an unnecessary 6 o'clock wake up call (literally), had class and meetings all day, and spent my evening cleaning up our university's basketball arena until 1:30 AM to help raise money for an organization I'm in. To make matters worse, it was one of those days where I absolutely could not decide what to wear. I tried on about five different outfits before class, but nothing seemed quite right. When I did finally decide what to wear, my outfit pictures turned out like this:

October 21, 2010 010
Blurry

October 21, 2010 003
Awkward poses

October 21, 2010 025
It was so windy my camera kept tipping over and taking pictures of the sky. Love how gorgeous the color looks though!

Basically, it just really wasn't my day. But hey, I guess that happens sometimes. Cheers to the weekend and getting to start fresh next week!

October 21, 2010 014
My only semi-acceptable shot

What I'm wearing: Old Navy cardigan, Gap long sleeve tee, J.Crew outlet "Hipslung" jeans, Sperrys, J.Crew tortoise shell headband, Vintage necklace, Bag via Steinmart

1 comment:

No Guilt Fashion said...

I'm sorry you had such a sucky day. However, love this outfit. That bag is fabulous.
No Guilt Fashion