Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

From Hot to Cold

Frankly, I'm exhausted. I'm still trying to beat this cold while juggling schoolwork and a part-time job. I'm definitely, definitely looking forward to heading home for the weekend and spending some quality time relaxing (hopefully) with family. Today was chilly, chilly, chilly. We seem to have skipped a huge chunk of Fall. We went straight from sleeveless shirt weather to having to bundle up in jackets and scarves. Not cool!

October 5, 2010 005

October 5, 2010 008

October 5, 2010 016
What I'm wearing: Old Navy utility jacket, Forever 21 slouchy top, Simply Vera by Vera Wang jeans via Kohls, Nine West boots, Scarf via SoHo street vendor, Vintage earrings, Forever 21 bangles

I really love all the fall colors in this outfit. It was nice to finally be able to pull out some of the items I bought over the summer in New York. My one complaint is: the jeans. All of my favorites are currently air-drying (I never machine-dry my jeans!), so I was stuck with these today. I bought these back in the days when I was too chicken to try out skinny jeans. They are a weird in-between straight leg that does not tuck very nicely into boots. I know they aren't awful; I just wish they were more flattering. But overall, I liked this outfit. This jacket is definitely going to be a staple for me this season!

3 comments:

Viktoria said...

This outfit is a win! Love the scarf with your top! Good luck getting everything accomplished and I hope you feel better soon!

Melissa said...

What a lovely scarf! I want to visit NY in the fall.. we've only gone in the summer but I want to go there and stock up on gorgeous fall/winter gear like your scarf!

x

Alex P! said...

Agreed! This scarf makes the outfit for me. Love love love it!!