Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy One Hundred!

Today I am celebrating my 100th blog post! I'm so excited about how much Best Foot Forward has grown over the past few months, and I can't wait to see where it has gone by the time I'm finished with the next hundred. Also, to celebrate the expansion of BFF and to finally join the 21st century, I finally created a twitter account! I'm still kind of checking it out and playing around with it, but expect to see it in on the sidebar of the blog sometime this week!

October 12, 2010 006

October 12, 2010 011

October 12, 2010 013
(Yes, I think these pictures are clever...just let me believe it)
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 cardigan, American Apparel skirt, Old Navy boots, Urban Outfitters earrings

I cannot get enough of these boots! This morning I was debating between these and a pair of gray J.Crew flats, but I went for the boots. They perfectly balanced out my bare legs and semi-short skirt. I personally feel this outfit looked much more flattering in person, but hey- I guess that happens sometimes. Also, while celebrating my 100th post, I would like to thank everyone who has been reading Best Foot Forward. Your sweet comments make my day. Thanks for following Best Foot Forward :)

4 comments:

Viktoria said...

Hooray for 100 posts! :) Love the skirt!

Alicia Lund said...

congrats and love the boots! ps the outfit below is so cute, great lace blouse ;)

Em-Jae said...

Congrats on your 100th!
I used to have that skirt -- I wore it allll the time and then I LOST it. Know idea how or why. Devastation does not begin to explain it... It was such a versatile, good skirt... Sigh.

Anonymous said...

You enjoy having readers, we enjoy having what to read. Congrats!