Image via WeHeartIt
Now that 2011 is in full swing, it's time to think about not only how I'm going to improve myself this year, but also how I am going to improve Best Foot Forward. Last year, I started my little blog that I love, and this year, I'm going to make it better!
1. Bring back The Forgotten Five. I'm considering changing the name so it can encompass more items than just old ones, which would prolong the feature and make it more applicable.
2. Get my Etsy shop up and running/do my first blog giveaway. These two are definitely linked; once I get my shop running, I plan to do a giveaway of one of my fabric necklaces!
3. Double my followers. I love checking the blog and seeing that someone new is reading! If you are reading Best Foot Forward, make sure to click the follow button on the sidebar! You can also follow BFF on twitter!
4. Take more time to network with other bloggers. I want to focus on leaving genuine comments and building blogger friendships
5. Change the layout/design of Best Foot Forward. I'm horrible at anything technology-related, so this part is very overwhelming/frustrating for me. If anyone has any tips on how they made their blog look great, feel free to leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
6. Learn more about my new photo software and use it to improve the photo quality on BFF. I received CorelPaintShop photo for Christmas and am still trying to get the hang of it and learn about its capabilities.
7. Get back to regularly scheduled posts. Every quarter, I have to adjust to a new schedule which throws off my outfit picture/posting routine. I need to find a time of day that works best for blogging and stick to it!
Well these are my big goals for the year. Any suggestions/tips for what you would like to see on Best Foot Forward in 2011?