Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Day

BFF-1

BFF-2
What I'm wearing: Uniqlo wrap sweater, J.Crew outlet purple ruffle tee, H&M scarf, LOFT outlet jeans, Ciao Bella boots, Vintage bracelet via Talk of the Town

I went to bed in a crappy mood last night (due to the fact that I procrastinated on a project that was way too complex for being assigned only two days before it was due). This morning, I woke up and vowed to make today a new day. Last quarter, I let all the stress of school get to me, and it ate up my whole life. I'm determined to not let that happen this time. So this morning, I put on two tried-and-true favorites (the ruffle tee and wrap sweater) and threw on a cheerful scarf for good measure. I also debuted the newest member of my vintage costume jewelry collection:

BFF-3
I picked up this beauty over winter break at Talk of the Town, my favorite vintage store in Cincinnati. I always find the best jewelry there. And there's nothing like pretty vintage jewelry to put you in a good mood. The Glee Pandora station doesn't hurt either. Cheers to letting go of stress and enjoying life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your scarf and the bracelet is gorgeous. :) I need to start wearing my scarves more often!

Kellie said...

Love the scarf! I totally know the feeling—school went by in almost a blur because I was so consumed by everything I had to do. Hope you have a stress-free day! :)

Blythe and Charlotte said...

That bracelet is gorgeous! I love the color!

-Charlotte
allesmode2010.blogspot.com