Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me and My Boots: Reunited

20110104_22

20110104_26
What I'm wearing: Old Navy button-down, Banana Republic outlet jeans, Old Navy cowboy boots, J.Crew outlet scarf, Pink Box earrings

You want to know what one of the best things about being home for a month was (besides sleeping in, spending time with family, and having endless time to spend reading and crafting)? Having my own little personal photographer at my disposal. I already miss being able to step right out the door and have my mom take my pictures, and then scurry back inside to get warm. Now I'm stuck taking indoor pictures with crappy apartment lighting and begging my roommates to snap a few for me (thanks Joslyn!). So enjoy these pictures while you can; I probably won't have many more outdoor photos again until Spring. I wore this outfit for one of my last days in Cincinnati, which I spent visiting with family friends (who have four ADORABLE little girls...I wish I had taken some pictures!), having lunch with my mom and aunt (Panera breadbowls= delicious), and doing a little shopping. I really liked this outfit; it was perfect for a busy day. It was comfortable, but still had style. Plus, my prediction is already coming true--I'm going to be wearing this scarf constantly...so cozy! And I was also super excited to be reunited with trusty Old Navy cowboy boots that weren't a part of my 30 for 30. You'll be seeing a whole lot more of these babies now that I can wear them again!

20110104_19

20110104_24

4 comments:

Anne said...

I love the Pink Box :) I got some earrings and a watch from there for Christmas....

Taylor Sterling said...

I am such a sucker for tops like that! I just love them! Cute!

Linda W said...

Oh, Kate! Thanks for posting to Everybody, Everywear. It makes me so happy to see people using the site successfully! I hope it was easy to use!
Love the look and I hear you on the photos. I have the hardest time with inside shots!

The Auspicious Life

Joslyn said...

hey my name made it into a blog post! :)

(if you can't tell, i'm a little behind on reading your blog so instead of studying i'm catching up lol)