Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Business-Casual: My Interpretation

BFF-2

BFF-3
What I'm wearing: H&M sweater dress, Gap tights, J.Crew flats, Forever 21 necklace, Forever 21 belt, Gifted diamond bracelet

I've had a lot of events lately that have called for "business-casual" attire. My dress pants are currently fitting a little too snug for my liking, so I've had to dig a little deeper into my closet to find something appropriate for this type of dress code. Maybe its not such a bad thing though; I kind of liked being the one in the cute black dress last night, standing out amidst the sea of dress pants. Although, I will say, my roommate Alex (pictured above) was looking quite dapper in his dress pants and vest. We're in the same student organization, so whenever we have to get dressed up for it, pictures are in order. Okay, I'm keeping it short today. I have an exam tonight that I should be studying for instead of blogging. Oops.

3 comments:

No Guilt Fashion said...

I think you both pulled off business casual quite well. Wearing a dress when everyone else is wearing pants is a sure way to stand out, but in a good way! Your room mate looks great too. You two made a well dressed pair.
No Guilt Fashion

Linda W said...

What a great little black dress. You look so classic. I bet that dress can be worn over and over again in so many different ways!

The Auspicious Life

Nuha said...

very cute! I love the grey tights :)